Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking Forward to Grand Lodge Annual Communications!

I am really looking forward to Grand lodge Annual Communications this weekend. Tomorrow night starts with a get together and then on Friday the Annual Communications will start with the opening ceremony at 9:00 am.

First, I want to say thank you to our Most Worshipful Brother Thomas G. McCarthy Grand Master of Masons of Minnesota for the excellent job he did this year in leading the craft. He led by example and his true love for the fraternity. I also want to thank him again for appointing me as his Junior Grand Steward.

It was a pleasure to serve the craft this year and I hope I was able to help with making the craft stronger. I was involved with the Mentoring Committee and the new MN Kids ID Program. I also was able to make it to several events such as a corner stone ceremony, lodge celebrations for 100 and 125 years, table lodges, and several meetings with degree work. Thank you to all of the brothers and lodges who invited me to their events. I look forward to another great year of serving the craft.

Tradition prevailing, it will also be another great year when RWB John Cook is installed as Grand Master on Saturday, March 27th at 1:00 pm. Please try and be there if you can. You won't regret it!